. BonaGold improves adhesion of all spray solutions to plant surfaces and can in particular improve direct uptake of systemic plant protection products through the waxy cuticular layer. It is thus a penetration enhancer, in addition to a first class deposition aid.
Benefits of using BonaGold:
- gives good resistance to wash-off through rain, so there is no need to spray again when it starts to rain soon after spraying;
- allows the reduction of spray volume per ha by 30 percent which optimizes the spray technology by saving time and money;
- increases the efficiency of pesticides up to 50 percent because of improved adhesion and systemic absorption of the active substances;
- can be used for all spray technologies, and all formulations of plant protection peoducts;
- non phytotoxic to plants, non-hazardous to bees and the environment.
Usage rates independent on spray water volume used per ha:
- Systemic pesticides not mixed with fertilizers and other pesticides: 75 ml / ha
- Systemic pesticides mixtures: 50-75 ml / ha
- Contact pesticides: 50-100 ml / ha
Use lower rate when the objective is excellent wetting; higher rate for penetration of systemic PPP. High Combined trisiloxane with polysiloxane active adjuvant substances are complementary and enhance the functioning of plant protection products.